TYPE TC TRAY CABLES
Whether you’re running a cloud data center or a single enterprise’s server room, trust PowerWhips to supply your heavy-duty tray cables. Our UL Listed type TC cables are NEC compliant and available with the IEC, NMEA, or Russellstoll connectors your organization requires. No matter the application, PowerWhips’ type TC cables offer both efficiency and reliability. We deliver top-quality, heavy-duty tray cables with zero failure expectations.
Data centers rely on tray cables to support connections throughout their facilities. Overhead tray systems help promote energy efficiency by lowering cooling fan positioning. This equipment also helps save space in smaller data centers by directing cables overhead. If you’re looking for ways to enhance your facility’s cable organization and productivity, consider how you can implement cable trays throughout your data center.
This fabrication philosophy extends to every aspect of our business; in addition, most orders ship in less than three days. If you need any assistance selecting the right products for your intended application, give us a call, and we would be happy to assist you or answer any other questions you may have.
- Tray Cable PowerWhips are UL Listed and labeled as a “Prefabricated Power Distribution Assembly” (UL44 & UL1277)
- Tray Cable PowerWhips are manufactured in accordance with the National Electrical Code “NEC” (Sec. 366.10(7) & 725.46(B)(4)(2))
- All materials used in the construction of PowerWhips are UL Listed and new from the factory
- IEC / NEMA / Russellstoll receptacles, inlets, connectors, and plugs are available based on voltage / amperage requirements
- NEMA devices are available in straight blade, locking blade, isolated ground blade, and CA 50A blade
- IEC / NEMA / Russellstoll devices have heavy-duty external cord grips to provide maximum cord retention to maintain secure terminations
- IEC / NEMA / Russellstoll locking devices provide a more reliable connection that helps prevent accidental disconnection by vibration
- Typically ships in 1-3 days
- Inventory programs available
- Minimizes workload at the job site
- Testing to UL safety standard, 100% testing
- Tray Cable PowerWhips and whip tails are cut to the exact length specification
- Type TC-ER cable
- Cable “grips” and “strain relief connectors” available
- Wire color “Phasing” options
- Standard wire bundling
- Engineering support (job take-offs at no charge)
- Custom packaging
- Fill out attached configurator and email to [email protected]
- Send an email to [email protected] with PowerWhip requirements
- Call PowerWhips at 262-966-3741 and ask for PowerWhip sales.
- Square D – QOB, QOB-VH, QO and QO-VH
- Eaton C-H – BAB and QBHW
- GE – THQB and THHQB
- ABB – Pro-Line
Air Flow Management:
Air Flow Management
- Packet Power
GET IN TOUCH WITH US TODAY